The CCG frailty team is continuing its work to integrate services across the borough for all frail and elderly people.
- Add patients at high risk of unplanned admission to the practice frailty register for co-ordinated case management
- The locality MDTs now run regularly (see below). See list for meeting locations. GPs or practice nurses encouraged to visit and discuss patients.
- North Locality - every 4th Wed morning or lunchtime
- West Locality - every 4th Wed morning or lunchtime
- South Locality - every 3rd Wed lunchtime
- All referrals to the MDT should be sent before 4pm on the Tuesday each week before the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Care navigators are available in practices, supporting vulnerable older people to get the right care
- There are 4 education modules that can be completed - GP Education Frail & Elderly. Upon completion a certificate will be issued
For more information about prevention of falls please refer to the Camden Integrated Network Checklist
Presentations from the Frail & Elderly session on 22 September 2016 can found here.