It is a statutory duty of all registered medical practitioners to report suspected/possible cases of COVID-19. Please find out how by reading the GP responsibilities for suspected COVID cases.
This page lists services that have been set up in response to COVID-19, along with COVID resources and guidance.
Changes to current services during this period can be found on the Camden COVID-19 Information page.
For NCL-wide COVID-19 updates, please visit the NCL COVID-19 GP website.
See Downloads for the following:
- Shielding guidance for general practice (based on 7 June NHSE letter)
- Guidance on maintaining immunisation programmes during COVID-19
- COVID-19 IPC guidance
- Camden medicines delivery to vulnerable/shielded patients pathway
- Consultant support contact details for Camden primary and community care during COVID-19
- COVID-19 Care at Home Guide – Guidance for helping support people caring for someone who is dying at home from COVID-19 infection
- Primary Care and Community Respiratory Resource pack for use during COVID-19
- Principles of safe video consulting in general practice during COVID-19
- Aftercare for patients recovering from COVID-19:
- Patient advice leaflet: COVID-19 Infection discharge from hospital stay (updated 28 July)
- Patient advice leaflet: COVID-19 Infection discharge from A&E or GP consultation (updated 28 July)
- After-care needs of inpatients
- COVID-19 Guidance for GP Teams – Responding to domestic abuse during telephone and video consultations
- Guide to Adult Safeguarding for Camden GP practices during COVID-19 outbreak (updated 19 June 2020).