It is a statutory duty of all registered medical practitioners to report suspected/possible cases of COVID-19. Please find out how by reading the GP responsibilities for suspected COVID cases.
This page lists services that have been set up in response to COVID-19, along with COVID resources and guidance.
Changes to current services during this period can be found on the Camden COVID-19 Information page.
For NCL-wide COVID-19 updates, please visit the NCL COVID-19 GP website.
- See Downloads for the following:
- COVID-19 Guidance for GP Teams – Responding to domestic abuse during telephone and video consultations
- COVID-19 Care at Home Guide – Guidance for helping support people caring for someone who is dying at home from COVID-19 infection
- Consultant support contact details for Camden primary and community care during COVID-19 – including Hot Hub
- Camden medicines delivery to vulnerable/shielded patients pathway
- Primary Care and Community Respiratory Resource pack for use during COVID-19