Adult weight management service is a 12-week, group, weight-loss programme of exercise and dietary advice for overweight or obese adults. Known as Rebalance, it comprises nutritional advice, healthy-eating guidance, online cognitive behavioural support and support to get active (see programme activities). It is delivered in partnership by Camden Sports and Physical Activity service and Aquaterra Leisure.
- Resident of Camden and/or registered with a Camden GP
- Aged 18 years and older
- BMI ≥ 30.0 and ≤ 39.9 kg/m2 with or without co-morbidities (BMI ≥ 27.5 and ≤ 39.9 kg/m2 for BME)
- BMI ≥ 25.0 and ≤ 34.9 kg/m2 with any of the co-morbidities within the full eligibility criteria document below (BMI ≥ 23.0 and ≤34.9 kg/m2 for BME)
Click here for the full eligibility criteria.
How to Refer
- Record and provide the most recent weight for the patient.
- Complete EMIS form.
- Use your user name and password to refer via Refer All.
Camden Sports & Physical Activity Service and Aquaterra Leisure
t: 020 7974 3019