A specialist sexual assault referral centre (SARC) for patients who have been raped or sexually assaulted in the past 12 months. The centre is near to St Mary's Hospital and is open 24/7.
If your patient tells you that they have been raped or sexually assaulted and this has happened within the past seven days, call 020 3299 6900.
The centre provides:
- initial assessments
- forensic medical examinations
- follow-up care that includes counselling, tests and treatment
- interpreters, including those for British Sign Language
For urgent calls, t: 020 3299 6900 – 24/7
For non-urgent queries, t: 020 3299 1599, Mon–Fri (excluding public/bank holidays), 9-5pm
- Patient has been raped or sexually assaulted in past 12 months, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation or profession
- Patients who were raped more than 12 months ago
How to refer