Offers support to refugees and asylum-seekers by providing:
- language support (Arabic, Tigrinya and Tigre)
- help with phone calls (one-to-one)
- help understanding letters (one-to-one)
- a chance to socialise with others
- free hot lunches
- art therapy, yoga and pool games
Service runs Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:00–14:00. For one-to-one support, arrive promptly at 11:00 as only four clients per session. No advance booking available.
Run by Holy Cross Centre Trust (HCCT) and the Hub.
- For refugees or asylum-seekers aged 18 and above
How to Refer
No GP referral needed. Self-referral via walk-in Tues and Thurs 11:00–14:00.
The Hub, 8 Fairhazel Gardens, London NW6 3SG
t: 020 7278 4437