For people with sexual difficulties due to physical and psychological causes, including problems with:
- early ejaculation
- lack of sexual satisfaction
- low libido
- addiction to pornography and fetishism
- concerns about sexual orientation
- Aged 18+
- Those with sexual difficulties caused by physical and psychological issues
- Those who wish to be assessed for gender identity disorder (this service will see patients who are having psychosexual difficulties and have gender identity disorder)
How to Refer
Referral letter needed (brief details of problem and medical history). Patients are contacted within two weeks of receiving the referral and must opt in by completing a questionnaire.
In exceptional circumstances, self-referral is possible.
Ground Floor, West Wing, St Pancras Hospital, 4 St Pancras Way, London NW1 0PE
t: 020 3317 4700