For people with sexual difficulties due to physical and psychological causes, including problems with:
- early ejaculation
- lack of sexual satisfaction
- low libido
- addiction to pornography and fetishism
- concerns about sexual orientation
Sexual-problems services are available at the Margaret Pyke Centre at Mortimer Market and St Pancras Hospital through C&I.
- gender dysphoria or
- who are transgender and have psychosexual difficulties
- Those with Gender Identity Disorder
How to Refer
Referral by general clinics based at Mortimer Market or GP referral.
Referral letter needed (brief details of problem and medical history). Patients are contacted within two weeks of receiving the referral and must opt in by completing a questionnaire.
In exceptional circumstances, self-referral is possible.
Capper Street, off Tottenham Court Road, London WC1E 6JB
t: 020 3317 5252
Ground Floor, West Wing, St Pancras Hospital, 4 St Pancras Way, London NW1 0PE
t: 020 3317 4700