Provided by CNWL, supports children and young people aged 4 to 18 and attending mainstream schools in Camden by offering health assessments, advice, immunisation and other health promotion activities. Offers:
- Age 4–5 (Reception) : school entry health review, vision and hearing screening, selective health assessments with parents/carers, National Child Measurement Programme, targeted BCG immunisation
- Age 10 (Year 6) : National Child Measurement Programme, sexual and relationship education
- Age 11+ (Year 7) : Secondary transfer health review, selective health assessments, group health promotion, targeted BCG immunisation
- Age 12+ (Year 8) : HPV vaccination
- Age 14+ (Year 9, 10, 11) : targeted health promotion, school-leaver booster immunisations – diphtheria, tetanus, polio, MMR & Meningitis ACWY
The service also delivers the Child Weight Management service.
Open to children from the age of 4 to 18 years attending mainstream and special schools (Reception Year 0–Year 11).
t: 020 3317 2304
Based at Hunter Street and Gospel Oak Health Centres, but service provision takes place on school premises.