This service provides assessment and treatment (where indicated) through direct therapy and/or advice to children and their family from birth. The service provides child and family centred outpatient physiotherapy working closely with multidisciplinary professionals both in the community and outpatient hospital setting.
Reasons for referral to the children’s physiotherapy team might include the following:
- Musculoskeletal problems e.g. sporting injuries, strains, sprains and rehabilitation post fracture if indicated
- Congenital disorders (e.g. torticollis, plagiocephaly, Erb’s palsy, congenital talipes equinovarus)
- Balance and coordination difficulties
- Delayed gross motor development
- Movement disorders and neurological conditions
Physiotherapy treatment and interventions may include advice on exercise, movement and provision of home exercise programmes. Treatment may be offered as one-to-one or group physiotherapy.
On-line Camden SPOR referral, submit referral form online here
Health Visitors can book babies into the Health Visitor Physio clinics on SystmOne
*Please note email referrals are no longer accepted*
- 0–17 years old (children with special educational needs might remain in the service until transferring to adult services)
- Registered with Camden GP practice or live in Camden
How to refer
General Contact Details
t: 020 7472 6629