Provides physically disabled/frail Camden residents with adjustments to their homes and everyday lives to enhance their independence. Any carers' needs and abilities to assist will also be considered. Includes preparing meals, washing, dressing, bathing, getting to the toilet.
- support individual to find new way of doing a task
- provide specialist equipment
- provide minor adaptations such as grab rails
- arrange major adaptations such as ramps, stairlifts
- Live in Camden
- Patient/patient's carer aged 18 and over
- Have chronic physical disabilities and/or frail
- Patient needs have been assessed as being eligible for support
How to Refer
Send referral letter (there is no form) to Access and Response Team.
f: 020 7974 5822
t: 020 7974 4000, option '1'
Out of hours – t: 020 7974 4444