For patients who have a diagnosed eye condition and are struggling with daily living due to their vision. Patient doesn't have to be registered as sight-impaired.
- rehab service to help patients with everyday activities;
- a specialised service for adults with learning difficulties;
- domiciliary service for those who are housebound;
- low-vision assessments or learning disability eye tests carried out in the patient’s home.
- Living in Camden and/or registered with a Camden GP;
- With a sight problem after correction with standard glasses or contact lens – patient must have had an eyesight test or a diagnosis for their condition;
- Who experience difficulties in their normal daily activities as a result of visual impairment (the perception of what constitutes a restriction in a person’s everyday life will vary between individuals; therefore, no strict criteria based on social/clinical impact have been set.
How to Refer
Complete referral form (see Downloads) and include eye test, if available.
Self-referral available if patient has had a recent eye exam.
Low Vision Centre, 105 Judd Street, London WC1H 9NE
t: 020 7391 2241