The Infant Growth and Feeding Clinic is a multi-disciplinary clinic for infants and children under two years with any growth or feeding concerns. The team available consists of a neonatologist, paediatric dietitian, speech and language therapist and child psychotherapist.
- assessment regarding infant's growth
- psychotherapy support for concerned and anxious parents of children with feeding or eating issues
- addressing and resolving behavioural eating difficulties
- assessing gastro-oesophageal reflux and vomiting
- support with feeding difficulties, following gastro-oesophageal reflux problems and vomiting
Children under 2 years of age
How to Refer
Referrals are accepted by post or e-mail to:
The clinic is held on Wed morning, twice a month.
The Neonatal Team, Women’s Health, 2nd floor North 250 Euston Road, London NW1 2PG
Dr Christina Kortsalioudaki (Consultant Neonatologist) – email@example.com
Pam Stepney (Senior Paediatric Dietitian) – e: firstname.lastname@example.org
t: 020 3447 8094