iCOPE and TAP can provide help for people with long-term conditions (LTCs) and medically unexplained symptoms (MUS), in addition to anxiety disorders and depression.
- a range of treatments for people experiencing depression, anxiety or sleep problems,
- adapted therapy options for people living with any long-term physical health conditions (LTCs) or medically unexplained symptoms (MUS).
Treatments are offered based on assessment, including:
- Half-day workshops
- CBT, interpersonal therapy and counselling
- Guided self-help
- Behavioural Couples' Therapy
- Group courses
- Books on prescription
- Community links
iCope is part of the Camden Psychological Therapies Partnership (CPTP), along with Age UK, Camden, Islington and Westminster Bereavement Services, Nafsiyat, ieso Digital Health and Women+Health.
- Residents registered with a Camden GP
- Suitable for adults (18+) with anxiety, depression and insomnia who are interested in working on their own difficulties or ways of coping
- Suitable for adults (18+) with long-term physical health conditions who have anxiety, depression or insomnia
- Receiving care coordination in secondary care
- Receiving psychological interventions from another service or health psychology team
- Current state of acute psychosis
- In crisis or actively suicidal
- Currently using alcohol/drugs in a physically dependent or chaotic way
If you are unsure about a referral, please discuss it with one of the workers linked to your practice.
How to refer
General Contact Details
t: 020 3317 6670
The Camley Centre, St Pancras Hospital
4 St. Pancras Way, London NW1 0PE