Offers a range of inpatient and outpatient services. No GP referral necessary. Services include:
- Access to in-house pharmacy, STI services, clinical psychology, liaison psychiatry, and nurse-specialists
- Management of co-morbidities within joint specialist clinics, including Hepatitis, Neurology, Renal, TB, Cardiology, as well as an Osteopathy clinic
- Cervical and STI screening, colposcopy and gynaecology clinic for HIV-positive women
- Emergency walk-in service for HIV-related problems, Monday to Friday opening hours (best to go before 15:30 so bloods can be sent for testing same day)
- A dedicated inpatient ward at the Royal Free Hospital
How to Refer
No GP referral necessary.
Self-referral by telephone.
t: 020 7830 2051
General enquiries – t: 020 3758 2029