Emergency walk-in clinic for patients with proven or suspected tropical diseases.
16+ who meet any of the following:
- are acutely unwell with conditions such as fever, bloody diarrhoea or rash
- with proven or suspected tropical diseases (whether or not they have travelled to the tropics)
- for investigation of pyrexia of unknown origin (PUO), whether or not they have travelled to the tropics
- patients with animal bites sustained overseas
- those with bat bites sustained in the UK
- children under 16
- patients with long-standing symptoms
- those who are already under investigation elsewhere
- patients without acute symptoms/tropical travel
How to Refer
Send patient to clinic (preferably with GP letter) Mon–Fri, 09:00–16:00.
If out of clinic hours please send patients to UCLH A&E – situated on the corner of 235 Euston Road and Gower Street.
For children with suspected or proven tropical diseases see here.
2nd Floor, Mortimer Market Centre, Capper Street, London WC1E 6JB
t: 020 3447 5959
m: 07908 250 924 (urgent GP advice)