12-week programme, provided by Camden Sports and Physical Service and Aquaterra Leisure, of guided physical activity for anyone with a health issue to support them to change their behaviour and become more active and healthier. This programme integrates an online, cognitive behavioural approach to improve long-term lifestyle changes.
All service users who access the programme should be:
- Aged 18+
- A Camden or Islington resident and/or be registered with an NHS Camden or Islington GP practice
- Expressed a willingness and motivation to increase levels of physical activity
- Classified as sedentary (defined as doing less than 150 minutes of moderate intensity physical
- activity per week – DOH guidelines 2011)
- Meet at least one of the co-morbidity inclusion criteria with none of the exclusion criteria listed (see Downloads for full inclusion and exclusion criteria)
Please see Downloads for exclusion criteria.
How to refer
Referral methods: Email
- Complete the EMIS form OR
- Use your user name and password to refer via Refer All
- If you are not registered with Refer All, call 020 7974 3019 or email email@example.com to request a login