Charity providing a range of free services to young people with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- A person-centred, three-year further education facility, teaching independent life skills to bridge the gap between adolescence and adulthood.
- Provides a two-year Personal Development course and a one-year Employability course. These can be taken independently or together as a three-year programme.
- The courses include functional skills, maths, English and ICT (all accredited Ascentis awards).
- All students experience work placements of their choice, which are organised and supported by an in-house employment advisor.
- Rated as a 'good' SEN provider by Ofsted.
- Supports young people with learning disabilities into work or volunteering.
Young adults living in London, aged between 16–25 years, with mild to moderate learning difficulties and disabilities and an EHCP plan.
Young adults living in London aged between 16–25 years, with mild to moderate learning difficulties and disabilities.
How to Refer
t: 020 7424 1617 or 07887 542403
Complete the self-referral form (see Downloads) and send by post or email.
John Byrne, 7 Dowdney Close, Kentish Town, London NW5 2BP
t: 020 7424 1630
m: 07879 420212
Camden Family & Youth Resource Centre, 7 Dowdney Close, London NW5 2BP
t: 020 7424 1601
f: 020 7424 1605
Sousan Luqman – Education Project Coordinator
t: 020 7424 1617/07887 542403
Helen Tate, 7 Dowdney Close, Kentish Town, London NW5 2BP
t: 0207 424 1628
m: 07939 862637