Camden and Islington Nutrition and Dietetics Service available for malnourished patients with a Malnutrition Universal Screening Tool (MUST) score of 2 or more (see Downloads for MUST guide).
For dietetics service for diabetic patients, please see Diabetes IPU.
For general weight-management services, please see Weight Management, Adults.
For dietetics for children, please see Children's Dietetics.
- Living in Camden and registered with local GP
- Who have an enteral tube feeding device in-situ (e.g. NGT/NJT/PEG/PEG-J/JEJ)
- Who are at high risk of malnutrition defined as a MUST score of 2 or more and an eating disorder has been ruled out
- With diabetes; please access via Diabetes Integrated Practice Unit
- Under St Pancras Hospital inpatient rehabilitation service, South Camden palliative care service, Integrated Primary Care (IPC) service, and stroke early supported discharge service
How to Refer
Patients can self-refer with self-referral form (see Downloads).
Complete GP referral form (see Downloads).
f: 0844 774 6419
Whittington Health NHS, Central Booking Service, Level 4, Highgate Wing, Dartmouth Park Hill, London N19 5JG
t: 020 3316 1111
Service Manager: Cass Jones – t: 020 3316 8871, e: firstname.lastname@example.org