This service delivers shared care in conjunction with GPs via neighbourhood aligned mental health MDTs in Camden.
C-PCMHN will be the routine referral point for patients whose needs are too complex for iCope and GP care.
Patients who present in crisis whether urgent or emergency should be referred direct to the crisis team.
- Patients who require a routine mental health assessment because their needs are too high for IAPT services
- Patients who require brief interventions that may include psychological therapy, social prescribing or social care
This service is not approproate for patients who are:
- under the age of 18
- appropriate for primary care interventions via GP and iCope
- already under the care of secondary mental health services
- in crisis
- primary alcohol and substance misuse
We also encourage continued direct GP referrals to Early Intervention Teams for people with first episode psychosis and to Services for Ageing and Mental Health CMHT for older adults with cognitive impairment, dementia, frailty etc. Please see the General Mental Health topic page for other mental health services.
How to refer