The Camden Musculoskeletal (MSK) services are an integration of a full range of MSK services available throughout Camden, including:
- Community services (physio, CATS, podiatry and pain services).
- Secondary care (orthopaedics and rheumatology).
The clinical model for Camden MSK is as follows:
- Single Point of Access (SPoA) to process all referrals.
- Specialist clinicians to triage all referrals
- Multidisciplinary Team working
- Named Care Co-ordinator for all case management
- Clinically integrated MSK services
For general queries, call 020 3447 7779 or see the Camden MSK website for more information.
- Camden patients, aged 18 and over, with an MSK need
- Exceptions may be made for patients who are just under 18
How to Refer
Self ReferralEMIS Forms
With the exception of self-referrals into physiotherapy, only e-Referrals are accepted:
- Specialty: Physiotherapy
- Clinic Type: Musculoskeletal
- Clinic name: Camden MSK
- Send for triage
Once referral has been received, it will be triaged and directed to the most appropriate service in Camden MSK (please see Downloads for a guide).
Urgent rheumatology referrals
For urgent rheumatology referrals, tick the ‘urgent’ box on the referral form. Complete form with as much referral information as possible. Urgent referrals are sent directly to Rheumatology on day of receipt and followed up with a confirmation of receipt by the Camden MSK admin team.
Self-referral into physiotherapy
Self-referral by telephone is the quickest way to access the service – see downloads for patient leaflet or Camden MSK patient guide.
t: 020 7871 0545
For all Camden MSK enquires, contact the Single Point of Access Hub.
t: 020 3447 7779