The Camden CCG Quality Alert System (QAS)
- The QAS is a web based system created to enable GP Practices, clinical and non-clinical staff to raise any quality concerns arising from commissioned services directly with the provider. It also acts as an early warning system alerting Camden CCG that Providers need to investigate and give assurance of actions/mitigations relating to:
- Poor patient experience.
- Poor quality, timeliness or legibility of discharge summaries.
- Issues with appointments /referrals.
- Poor quality of care (clinical care, nursing and medical).
- The provider will respond directly to you in relation to the raised issue.
- The QAS is not designed for making formal complaints to a provider. Please contact the provider directly if you wish to raise a formal complaint.
- The Camden Quality and Safety team will review all QAS trends and themes which will be raised at the provider CQRG meetings. Serious concerns impacting on patient safety will be taken forward as a matter of urgency with the provider.
- Patient identifiable information should not be included in the quality alert.
Submitting a Quality Alert Form
Submit Quality Alert Form here