Our team are happy to come out and visit your surgery if you need help. We support the IT underpinning all Local and National Programmes. Some of the topics we commonly help practices with are:
- Data submissions
- Referral forms
- Reviewing performance data
- Use of ImmForm, CQRS, other web tools.
- Understanding the technical requirements underpinning some Locally Commissioned Services
- Emis Web Training (note that we also fund a limited amount of full or half days provided by Emis trainers for GP surgeries to use).
We offer to come visit every practice where we would aim to:
- Conduct an IT needs assessment whereby we check you have the latest IT tools in place
- Go through your performance data for Locally Commissioned Services to see if you need any help
- Review any issues you are having
- Take back a list of any actions or feedback to share within the CCG
We will be in touch in due course about these but please feel free to request a visit sooner if you feel your practice would benefit.
Request a practice visit – click here
Request training – click here