This is to let you know that the Tavistock & Portman NHS Foundation Trust is rolling out electronic referral services. Services live on eRS Directory of Service are:
Locally Commissioned Service
- Children Young Persons And Families (CYAF) services will be live on eRS on Monday 25th November. These are locally commissioned services for Camden GPs. The Camden IT team has created a referral template on EMIS for these services. GPs should refer directly into this service via eRS not via CCAS.
Please note that all Tavistock & Portman services run Referral Assessment Services (not directly bookable slots) on eRS.
To find our CYAF services on the Directory of Service search under:
- Clinic Type: Not Otherwise Specified
- Specialty: Mental Health – Child and Adolescent
- Priority: Routine
- Service Name: Adolescent and Young Adults Service - Tavistock & Portman NHSFT
- Service Name: Autism and Learning Disabilities - Tavistock & Portman NHSFT
- Service Name: Children, Young Adults and Family - Tavistock & Portman NHSFT
- Service Name: Fostering, Adoption and Kinship Care - Tavistock & Portman NHSFT
Please note that the Tavistock & Portman will still accept referrals via email/post but we would encourage GPs to use eRS. The benefits of using eRS for GPs practices are:
- Referrals are received instantly
- Up-to-date information on the service and what information to include in the referral
- Full audit trail
- Improved security
Please contact Linda Williamson, Transformation Project Manager, Tavistock and Portman, NHS Foundation Trust
Tavistock Centre on LWilliamson@tavi-port.nhs.uk if you have any queries.