Dear GP Colleagues,
Camden CCG is hosting the Annual GP Cancer Education event, and we are keen to engage you on a range of projects within our cancer portfolio such as Colorectal FIT project, Cancer Diagnostics, Cancer Support Services and Pilot Schemes for your GP Practice.
The focus of this event is provide an update on the cancer projects and get your feedback on how we could better support your GP Practices to optimise Early Cancer Diagnosis with patients and meet the cancer priorities set out within the Universal Offer.
We would like to request the attendance of one GP or Physician Associate from each Camden CCG Practice.
Some of the key speakers for the event are:
- Dr Adam Rosenthal Consultant Gynaecologist Cervical screening
- Mr Edward Seward Consultant Gastroenterologist FIT
- Dr Jennifer Dickson Respiratory Clinical Fellow SUMMIT trial/ Lung Optimal Pathway Update
- Dr Lance Saker TCST Primary Care Diagnostics Lead, London Direct access to investigations
- Dr Clare Stephens TCST NCL GP Cancer Clinical Lead 2ww’s/ERS & 62 day standard, Stable Prostate Cancer LCS
Please note that backfill is provided for this event and it is open to all GPs and Physician Associates in Camden. For this event you will receive 3 CPD Points.
To find out more view the event agenda.
To register for the event please visit the event webpage by Friday 9 November 2018.
I look forward to meeting with you on the day.
Dr Anna Nott