Bloomsbury Surgery are looking for a Salaried GP for an additional five sessions to join their friendly, forward thinking team. The surgery prides itself on high quality, evidence based compassionate care for its patients.
The benefits of working at this practice are as follows:
- A high QOF achieving training practice.
- Professional development encouraged and facilitated (daily clinical/educational meetings).
- Longer appointments for complex care and low administrative burden.
- Strong focus on staff health, wellbeing and work life balance (no out of hours or extended access expectations).
- EMIS Web.
- Member of the local federation.
Please note, the closing date 26 February 2019.
To apply (or for informal enquiries) please send a cover letter and CV to Dianne Day (020 7837 8559).
To find out more about Bloomsbury Surgery, please visit their website.