The Prince of Wales Medical Centre is looking for two salaried GPs to cover maternity leave starting in October 2019. Each position will be 4–6 sessions per week.
The successful candidates will be joining a forward-looking and well-supported clinical team. Our training practice in Kentish Town has ten GPs, three practice nurses and an excellent admin and data team serving 9,000 patients. We are based from a new, purpose-built premises with superb clinical areas, staff facilities and meeting rooms.
- Offer continuity to our patients with a friendly, personal service
- A single practice base with excellent facilities
- Weekly team meetings at the heart of our holistic patient management
- Clinical supervision with psychotherapist from the Tavistock
- A small, friendly team who work closely together in a supportive environment
To apply please email a CV to the Practice Manager.
For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact our deputy practice manager Peppy Begueria (020 7284 3284).
The closing date for applications is 7 July 2019.