This webinar was held on 9 April 2020.
Led by Dr Anja Drebes, Consultant Haematologist, Clinical Lead for Thrombosis and Anticoagulation KD Haemophilia Centre and Thrombosis Unit Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust.
The following questions were covered:
- How to initiate anticoagulation in newly diagnosed patients with AF in primary/secondary care?
- How is the hospital managing patients on warfarin and INR monitoring?
- Who should be considered for switch to DOAC?
- Patients on oral anticoagulation with Warfarin who are unwell at home with COVID-19 – what to do?
- Patients with suspected DVT or thrombophlebitis – what to do?