Young people's mental health specialist, Maryanne Freer, will present short talks on a range of topics relevant to general practice including:
- Common GP consulting issues
- Cases: 'Is it normal teenage behaviour?'
- Detecting when there is a mental health problem
- Ways to establish rapport
- Risk management
- Practical self CBT for GPs
Lunch will not be provided.
To book a place contact GP engagement manager, Joselyn King, by phone 020 3312 5621 or email email@example.com
St Mary's Hospital, Cockburn Lecture Theatre, St Mary's Hospital, Praed Street, London, W2 1NY