This one-day training course is for Camden, Haringey and Islington staff.
- An increased understanding of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- A better understanding of the effective ways to communicate with patients and those important to them
- Increased confidence in caring for those vulnerable patients in the application of assessments to determine mental capacity in relation to specific decision making
- Increased understanding of the system wide approach
This event is suitable for:
- General Practice Staff
- Secondary Care Staff
- Acute Hospital Trust Staff
- Community Pharmacists
- Community Services Staff
- Social Care including Care Homes
- Mental Health Services
To book a place, please email your details (full name, role and organisation) to Johanna North.
Whittington Education Centre, Whittington Health, Magdala Avenue, London, NW19 5NF