These incentivised cancer workshops will cover:
The cancer E-SN toolkit:
- Background - National drivers for safety netting and the toolkit narrative
- Explain the purpose of the toolkit - Case studies building on the need for E-SN.
- Implementing and using it in GP practices - Case studies exemplifying operation
- The toolkit components and optimising use in practice i.e. Administrative leadership
- Enable opportunity to trial the toolkit on EMIS enabled PC's (CSU site ONLY)
Cancer updates for GPs:
- FIT testing
- Screening – primary HPV and FIT in screening
- Urgent Direct Access services (availability mapping in NCEL)
- Cancer Care Reviews - Showcase UCLH CC package and need for high quality CCRs
- Signpost to GatewayC (online cancer education platform) and BMJ on Examination early diagnosis of cancer
To book your place or find out more about the incentivisation, please visit the event webpage.
If you have any queries please email Vanessa Ponnusamy or Daisy Doncaster.
University of East London, Room US 4.15, Stratford Campus, Water Lane, London, E15 4LZ