A free one-day interactive workshop to learn more about advance care planning and how this impacts patients, their family/support network and their care team.
Coordinate My Care (CMC) has been mandated as the platform of choice for Londoner’s care plans. However, there is limited use within the heart failure community.
The day will include several breakout sessions to enable practical learning and knowledge sharing of real-life scenarios, tips and hints. You will:
- Learn about the national and local perspective of care planning for people with heart failure
- Understand the Coordinate My Care platform
- Have the opportunity to troubleshoot problems you have with CMC directly with members of CMC staff
- Learn about what makes a good care plan and how to confidently create one with your patients
- Hear from services who have innovated new ways of working across teams to improve the quality of life for patients
- Understand how a care plan you create with your patient can improve their outcomes at different stages across their pathway and learn about the tools and resources to enable this.
The Wesley Euston Hotel & Conference Venue, 81-103 Euston St, London, NW1 2EZ