SRH Essentials for Practice Nurses is a one-day, interactive course for nurses working in primary care and other community settings. If you would like to build your knowledge and skills in sexual and reproductive healthcare, this course is for you.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Perform a pregnancy risk assessment
- Discuss all methods of Emergency Contraception and offer/refer for the appropriate method
- Introduce contraception and sexual health into consultations, even when your patient isn’t expecting it
- Appraise risks, side effects and benefits of contraceptive methods
- Demonstrate how to reissue the COC, POP, injection
- Perform a sexual health risk assessment and decide which STI tests to offer your patient
Please use this online form to book your place.
If you have any queries please email or telephone Ceri Gifford (020 3317 5471).
For more information please visit the SRH Essentials website.
Mortimer Market Centre, Capper Street, London, WC1 6JB