This course is specifically designed for registered Practice Nurses. This course takes place over two days, 11th November and 18th November.
The Modules Cover:
- Prevention, early detection, treatment & palliative care
- The changing story of cancer
- The Recovery Package
- The impact of cancer
- Communicating with people affected by cancer
The Course Objectives are to:
- Increase Practice Nurse ability to undertake Cancer Care Reviews
- Increase understanding of the changing cancer pathway
- Improve understanding about the consequences of living with cancer
- Improve confidence in sign posting cancer patients to resources & services
To book a place or for further information, email ServiceOpsSupport@Macmillan.org.uk.
Victoria, London, SW1V 2QQ