Fortnightly webinars are being held to provide regular updates on the NHS Volunteer Responder programme.
The webinars are for referrers and colleagues working across health and care, including:
- primary care
- social care
- local authorities
- government departments
- voluntary sector organisations
- STPs and ICSs
- NHS England and Improvement regional teams
These webinars will provide an overview of the programme, including facts, figures and the most recent updates on programme adaptations in response to policy changes and the needs of vulnerable people. They are also an ideal opportunity to ask questions about the programme and hear about the impact it is having.
JOIN THE WEBINAR
Future session dates
- Thursday 20 August, 11am-12pm
- Thursday 3 September, 11am-12pm
- Thursday 17 September, 11am–12pm
- Thursday 1 October, 11am-12pm