This free one day conference is aimed at those involved in leading improvement and transformation in general practice and provides a packed day of practical insights into how practices and networks around England are sustaining and transforming general practice.
This event will cover the following topics:
- Transforming Primary Care through the development of Primary Care Networks
- Population Health Management
- Engaging citizens and building communities
- How new roles and ways of working are helping General Practice workload
- Care navigation and the impact felt in practice
- Personalised care & social prescribing
- Next Generation GPs
- Time for Care and the broad impact of the programme including released time
- Coaching programmes and the benefits felt by primary care teams
Delegates will leave inspired, informed and better equipped. An essential day for senior GPs, practice managers and primary care leads supporting transformation and the General Practice Forward View.
To book a place at this event please visit the event webpage.
If you have any queries please email Sandra Mcgregor.
Novotel London West, 1 Shortlands, Hammersmith International Centre, London, W6 8DR