Tuesday, 12th November 2019 / 1.00pm
Aims of the session:
To enable participants to refresh their child-safeguarding knowledge and skills and to promote joint working and information sharing. Through case discussions, group work and learning reviews, the session will enable participants to identify those groups at risk and feel able to safeguard and protect them.
Objectives of the session:
- Understand their roles and responsibilities in regards to safeguarding children
- Recognise children and young who are at risk or suffering significant harm
- Develop an awareness of the emerging issues in regards to safeguarding children
- Understand how to improve joint working and assessments across agencies
- Understand the learning from Serious Case Reviews
- This event is for Camden practitioners.