This training is designed to support all Primary, Community and Social Care staff whose role brings them into direct contract with people who have suicidal feelings.
- Show that you have listened, heard and understood.
- Understand and acknowledge suicidal thoughts and feelings.
- Understand how talking about suicidal thoughts and feelings can be beneficial.
- Recognise signs of distress and suicidal thoughts.
- Approach someone who is feeling suicidal.
- Support or refer someone who is feeling suicidal.
The following dates are available:
If you have any queries, please email the Samaritans team.
ORT House, 126 Albert Street, London, NW1 7NE