Wednesday, 21st November 2018 / 14.00pm
Open to all GPs and Physician Associates in Camden – CPD points available.
Here’s your chance to find out about the latest cancer referral pathways, cancer diagnostics, cancer support services and pilot schemes for your GP Practice.
The focus of this event is to help support your GP Practice to optimise early cancer diagnosis in your patients and meet the cancer priorities in the Universal Offer.
Please note that backfill is provided for this event and it is open to all GPs and Physician Associates in Camden. For this event you will receive 3 CPD Points. We would request attendance of one GP or Physician Associate from each Camden practice.
This year we welcome:
- Dr Adam Rosenthal, Consultant Gynaecologist talking about Cervical Cancer and the upcoming changes to the Cervical Screening Programme.
- Mr Ed Seward, Consultant Gastroenterologist to talk about FIT.
- Dr Jennifer Dickson, Respiratory Clinical Fellow will update on the upcoming SUMMIT trial/Lung Cancer Pathway.
- Dr Lance Saker, TCST Primary Care Diagnostics Lead updating us on the new Direct Access Imaging Service.
- Dr Clare Stephens, Cancer Commissioning Lead and Pauline Stevenson, Head of NCL Cancer Improvement updating on the Prostate LCS, the 2ww and 62-day pathway from a GP perspective.
- As well as the ever popular 'Meet the Consultants' round table sessions with all of the above.