This webinar will be chaired by Dr Baawuah and Dr Miller.
It will include useful updates from Royal Free Hospital and UCLH.
Topics to be covered include:
- Obesity and COVID – Professor Rachel Batterham, Professor of Obesity, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Honorary Consultant Head of Obesity and Bariatric Services at UCLH
- Alcohol and COVID - Dr Bhaskar Punukollu MBBS, Dip Mgt, MRCPsych, Lead Consultant, Substance Misuse Services Training Programme Director, NCL Core Psychiatry at ICAS
No need to register prior to attendance.
If you have any particular cases, problems, questions that you are keen to discuss, please email in advance to Camden COVID Response Unit:
JOIN THE WEBINAR
- If you are using Webex for the first time, please join the session 10 minutes before start time, as you will need to install an app to your computer or device.
- Please MUTE your microphones prior to joining to avoid unnecessary noise disruption. Feel free to have camera on if you wish.
- The host will activate microphones for participants' contribution if required.
- Live texting (Chat) function will be enabled to ask questions through from the start of the meeting.
- If you need any technical support, please refer to our guidelines, or go to the Webex website.