Camden Community Education Provider Network (CEPN) was established in March 2015, with support from Health Education England office for North Central East London (HEE NCEL). CEPN is hosted by Camden CCG and supported by 20 stakeholder organisations.
Camden CEPN aims to better respond to local needs and priorities by co-ordinating education and training activities, as well as workforce planning and development across health and social care. Where possible, Camden CEPN activities are delivered across organisational and professional boundaries because “when people learn together, they work better together”.
This approach supports integrated working and also helps members of the workforce to learn about each other’s roles and organisations.
Since its establishment, Camden CEPN has delivered or supported a number of projects, including:
- Care Certificate Training
- Multidisciplinary Student Forum
- General Practice Nurse Placement Scheme
- Nursing Associate Training Programme
- Medical Assistants Pilot
- Leadership and Communication Skills courses
- Multi-professional Learning Groups (MPLGs) focussing on Dementia, End-of-life Care, Motivational Interviewing, and Quality Improvement
- Care Navigation Training
- GP-based Pharmacy Training
- Apprenticeship and Widening Participation Project
To find out more about Camden CEPN and its activities, take part in the forum discussions, or become actively involved in the network, please visit Camden CEPN.